WHERE IS MY ORDER?
For up to date information regarding your order please refer to ‘My Orders’ within your account area on our website or check the tracking information provided with your dispatch email. Alternatively, please contact email@example.com.
Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays).
Our aim is to dispatch your order within 24 hours of receipt, during times of peak demand dispatch may take a little longer. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the particular items we will contact you by email.
Your order will be delivered by DPD. They will advise you by either email or text with an estimated delivery date when your order is despatched from our warehouse. On the day of delivery they will email and/or text with a one hour time slot for your delivery.
You can use the link in any text message or email and give DPD one of the following instructions.
- Leave your parcel with a neighbour
- Leave your parcel in a safe place
- You can change your delivery date up to 5 days in advance
- Collect from a DPD depot
- Provided you contact DPD in advance of the delivery time slot they will rearrange the delivery as requested.
- If you do rearrange the delivery date, you will be contacted again on the new date with an hour time slot.
If no-one is available on the day of delivery DPD will leave a card, telling you they tried to deliver. Please either call the number on the card to arrange a convenient time for your order to be delivered or re-arrange the delivery via the tracking website.
- If you don't re-arrange the delivery they will attempt to redeliver on the next working day. If you're not there again, they'll try again for a third time on the next working day after that.
- If you still weren't able to receive your order after the third attempt, DPD will hold on to it for seven days. They'll then return it to us and we'll contact you to arrange a re-delivery.
Track the status of your most recent orders by visiting the My Orders page in the My Account section. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your Botanical Lab orders.
After your order is dispatched, you can track the delivery status of your order online with the relevant tracking number if applicable in your dispatch email.
Please note, tracking information may not be posted online for up to 24 hours after the order is dispatched.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing payment information.
- Cannot deliver to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
If your order is cancelled by us, you will receive an email to explain the reason for the cancellation. Your original payment method will be refunded for the appropriate amount.