Witch Hazel + Salicylic Acid Cleansing Pads (60 pads) 80ml
Our cleansing pads contain a powerful formula with 2% salicylic acid and witch hazel to exfoliate the skin and reduce the appearance of black heads and blemishes, The non-drying formulation removes dirt and impurities to reduce the appearance of oil and shine, leaving skin looking clearer. Designed for the face, these pads are also perfect for the neck, chest and back to care for blemish-prone skin.
- Perfect for blemish-prone skin, these cleansing pads have been designed for the face, but are also ideal for other problem areas, such as the neck, chest, and back.
- Its formula, which contains 2% salicylic acid and witch hazel, exfoliates the skin, and helps reduce the appearance of pores, breakouts, and blemishes.
- Its non-drying formulation removes dirt and impurities to help reduce the appearance of oil and shine, leaving skin looking clearer.
- Apply after cleansing; wipe 1-2 pads over your face. Can be used morning and evening. If using in the daytime, always follow with an SPF.
- The cleansing pads are plastic-free, composed of 60% Tencel and 40% Wood Pulp.
- After cleansing, wipe 2-3 pads over your face
- Use AM & PM
- If irritation occurs, use less frequently
- AM always follow with an SPF
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactic Acid.
The product did not over-dry my skin
The product reduced the appearance of blemishes
The product reduced the appearance of oil and shine on my skin
The product leaves my skin looking mattified
The product improved my skin tone
Like everyone, we’re aware that we have a responsibility to help protect the planet. As a brand, we’re constantly reviewing our methods and packaging to improve our footprint. We are in the process of removing all black plastics in favour of clear and aluminium alternatives. This is because black plastic packaging commonly ends up as residue and is disposed of in a landfill or incinerated, while clear plastic is recycled back into clear or coloured plastic.
So, we are already working hard to be as sustainable as possible but will continue to seek out ways to ensure we’re constantly improving.